Friday, November 27, 2009

New Release: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas & More




Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful week! I'm so excited to share with you today seven new releases! And in celebration of black friday, my entire shop (including my new releases) is 40% OFF! So be sure to check it out! Without further ado, I present to you my new kit: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas







A fun filled holiday kit that is just brimming with Christmas magic! Looks like you can mark "Ultimate Christmas kit for scrapping all my Christmas photos' off your wishlist. lol ;)

My designs are S4H FRIENDLY!

ON SALE!

Take me to...'Twas the Night Before Christmas



And here is some layout inspiration from my amazing creative team :



by sory5


by anetka



by SeattleSheri



by akizo


by joannknnrd


by _she



by KimberlyRae


by lusy


by Petruschka


by Newlife Dreams


by Monicca


by Cherry


by mil01



by Damayanti


by sarahh


by monicca



by Magda-lena


by Aneta



by Gachal


by Damayanti


by Nikki




Also new today, I have the following two collections of holiday greeting cards (created with my 'Twas the Night Before Christmas kit). Each card in the collection is included in two versions- both with and without holiday greeting (so you are free to add your own unique message if you choose!)




Take me to...'Twas the Night before Christmas: Holiday Cards I








Take me to...'Twas the Night before Christmas: Holiday Cards II



Next, I have two lovely quickpage collections created with my 'Twas the Night Before Christmas kit).



Take me to...quick COUTURE: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection I






Take me to...quick COUTURE: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection II




Next, I have this charming little cookie alphabet. It would be perfect for so many pages, from the fun and funky, to theme specific like baking. Or how about santa/christmas themed pages- we all know santa loves cookies, hehe!



Take me to..Suga' Suga' (Cookie that is!) Alpha



Finally, I have a lovely quickpage collection using my "Gobble, Gobble" kit. Even though the kit is Thanksgiving related, it is definitely versatile!




Take me to...quick COUTURE: Gobble, Gobble Collection

Whew! That's it, lol! Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo, holly

3 comments:

  1. Woooow Holly your new kit is just stunning!! Love it so much!! Your are so creative I'm fan



    abeille :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! another stunning kit !!! I LOVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooow!!! These are gorgeous! Your christmas kit is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete